Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation Cards

Here is a project that I did with my mom this weekend. She asked me if I could make her a few graduation cards to give out to some seniors at our church. Of course I was happy to help! I used Wild Card, Simply Sweet and Locker Talk for the cuts. Check out the link on the top left of my blog to get the .cut files to use for this project.
Thanks for looking and dont forget to leave a comment!



I used pop dots (that I cut smaller) to use to raise the graduation cap. It gave it great dimension. I also used a little bit of stickles to add some bling to the caps, even though the picture doesnt do its justice.
I added this pic to show that a check fits perfectly in the card. I checked, and cash will fit just as well. I used the "cheater method" as I learned from My Pink Stamper on the ribbon, which is the part you see here. But when the card it closed you wont see that anyways.
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!!!








3 comments:

  1. Love ur Graduation card. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this graduation card.
    I just "found" your blog & have found a new place to come and look at some great ideas.
    Thanks for taking the time to post all you do.
    Your projects are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the cutting file. I made three of these cards today and they look great!!

    ReplyDelete