Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3D Robotz Cuts

Hey everyone! I thought I would share with you the cuts I played with today. My DH got me Robotz the other day and I was too excited to play with it!
I work at a child care facility and I always get to share my excitement of new cartridges with the kiddos, and today was no exception! As soon as they saw the Robotz cart they all wanted to cut some 3D robots. I only have my baby bug at work with me so I was hesitant to cut them out, but the size was actually better than I thought.
I was definitely unprepared and didn't have a scoring tool or the right adhesive to do good 3D images, but we made do. OH, and I should mention that I do let the kiddos help me cut and assemble these guys so they arent the best cuts and adhering jobs in the world. But its all about learning processes for the kiddos so I am super proud of them!

All the images were cut at 5 1/2 inches. Enjoy!










2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I have yet to make one of these guys but really need to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete