Monday, July 26, 2010

S'Mores LO

Hey everyone! I have officially finished my two summer classes and hope to get more crafts posted soon! Here is a LO I did a few weeks ago but haven't had time to get posted yet.

Here is a I did for when my MIL and I took some time to make S'mores while we were enjoying the outdoor and a firepit one evening.



Before I did the LO I was at my local HL and saw this sticker pack and almost bought it for the "smores" sticker only. I decided before I would buy it I would try my hand at making this cut with my DS program. The picture below this one shows my version of the sticker. I am pretty happy about it!
Feel free to use my .cut file for "Smores" on the top left hand side of my blog or here.

The campfire was cut from Camp Out and the sticks with marshmallows and grass are cut from Every Day Paper Dolls.


Thanks for looking and leave me a comment!
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout - your take on the smores sticker turned out great! Haven't heard back from you about the swarm in August - hope you can make it!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete