Saturday, January 15, 2011

A New Type of Word Book

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to share with you a new type of word book I have created. This video shows you three of them.



If anyone wants a tutorial video for making these just let me know and I can do one for you. The steps are pretty much the same as they were in my last post and video on making a word book. It's actually easier than a typical word book because you dont have to stretch each page. Like I said, just let me know if you would like more information on how to make this in either Design Studio or Gypsy.

Here a couple pics of some other books I have done since I made this video.







Thanks for stopping by!

Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. These are so great...I will have to wtach the video again but I love them

    ReplyDelete