Monday, July 25, 2011

3 Year Anniversary LO

I am so excited to share this LO! The is a double page LO, and on the left side of the LO is from my hubby!! He made this for me! On our 3 year anniversary I came home from work and had a present (with my Create a Critter cartridge in it!) and a scrapbook page that my hubby had made. It has the first picture we had ever taken together... we were so young then! :) He told me I had too many tools and was a bit intimidated in my craft room.... but he did a great job still!

I made the right side of the page and tried to have it flow as well as possible.


The arrow below is from Graphically Speaking. It has three circle in it as it is, I used my Gypsy and the hide contour feature to hide the circles and replaced them with hearts.


"3 year" is from Mini Monograms and "anniversary" is from Sweethearts. The cut from Sweethearts actually says "Happy Anniversary" originally... but I used the hide contour feature to hide the "happy" and just use "anniversary". I love the hide contour feature!

The heart border I made using my Gypsy using George and Basic Shapes. I welded the hearts together. I re-cut the skinny hearts in brown and pop-dotted them to the border to give it a pop of color and dimension. I'm really happy with the way this LO turned out!


Thanks for checking this out!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment