Monday, July 25, 2011

Valentines 2010

I guess I'm a little late for posting Valentines Day stuff... or I'm really early for next year... either way.... ;)

I must say I totally scraplifted this LO from Scrapbook.com - I just can't find the original post to give the author credit. If I find her post again, I will update this ASAP.

For the border of this page I used the Martha Stewart Valentines border punch... love the pink on black!

I also did a paper rosette.. this time I scored it 1/8 increments.. I was a bit grumpy afterward because it was pretty tedious.... I've still got to play with the rosettes to find a way to to them thin enough for scrapbooks....


The font for this LO is from Lyrical Letters - using the Loop Dee Loo feature... one of my all time favorite fonts!


A few simple silver heart brads just added to the page.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment