Monday, July 25, 2011

Musical Scrapbook Pages

So I'm lucky enough to see some GREAT musical shows in my area. Since I keep the memorabilia from the shows - I'm always needing a way to make it all fit in a 12x12 LO.

Below I show a close-up of how I get the memorabilia to fit. For the Wizard of Oz LO I scanned the program and shrunk it down and printed it. I used the original ticket, but I could have easily shrunk it down if I needed to.





The high heel came from Gypsy Wanderings cartridge, flipped.



This LO is from my favorite show this far... Legally Blonde. It was a blast!!

Below I show that I have again shrunk the program to the show so it would fit well in my page.


This was my first time to use paper rosettes.. I love them. So I used three. :)
This was my first time with the rosettes so I need to play around with the still because they are a little bulky for a scrapbook... but I hope to play around with the rosette I use for my next LO.


Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment