Monday, July 25, 2011

Husband Caught Crafting!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me... to SEE my hubby in my craft room. He has been known to create something to surprise me.. but this was a first for me.

He had to create a valentines box for a competition at his work. So he created..... an outhouse. Haha!!

"Caught" is from Lyrical Letters & "in the act" is also from Lyrical Letters using the Jumbo feature.

My embellishment pieces for this LO is all from Locker Talk. One thing I did this time that was different for me was using the Cricut Markers to highlight the embellishments.

The blue dots from on the paper wouldn't really have shown up with just the blade from my cricut, so I used my Gypsy to cut the paper out, and replaced the blade with a light blue cricut marker. I used my Gypsy and the hide contours feature to hide the outline of the paper and when I hit "cut" it only "colored" the lines on the paper.

I repeated the same steps on the glue bottle and ruler. I used a thin mini sharpie marker instead of a cricut marker this time.



Well this was a simple LO today, but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment