Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby Shower LO

Hello crafters! I am playing catch-up with a few of my scrapbook layouts so I thought I'd share them with you.

This LO is from a baby couple of baby showers I help host - I just combined them into a double page LO.

I'm always leaning on the side of putting as many pictures on a LO as I can. Because I realize as my grandkids go through my books someday... they aren't going to worry about how I decorated the pages, but rather the pictures and how well I explained who was there and what we did that was memorable.


The mommy and umbrella shown below is from New Arrival.


The title "Showered With Love" was from the Hello Kitty Font cartridge, and the flourishes are from the Straight From the Nest cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by!!

As always -- Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment