Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Card

Here is a quick card I've put together for a birthday. Its pretty quick and easy to make!


I have mentioned this before in another post - but I'm loving the Studio G card and envelope sets from Michael's. But I love them mostly because they are only $1. :)



I used the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge to cut the piece of cake on the card. I don't remember the exact size of the cut but I believe its around 1 1/4" or 1 1/2". Before I adhered the piece of cake I cut out a dark blue mat to put behind the hole in the card. I think it helps make the piece of cake "pop".


I ran the front of the card through my Cuttlebug using the Happy Birthday embossing folder.


I also ran a white color box ink pad over the raise portion of the embossed image to give it a more highlighted look.


Thanks for looking!!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment