Sunday, February 27, 2011

Matchbox & Matching Card Set

Hey!! I just wanted to share with you a matchbox set that I made from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I made it with my gypsy because I wanted to make it a specific size to hold a gift card. I decorated the tops of them with different cuts from the Sweet Treats cartridge.

I cut the matching cards from Sweet Treats. I used the cards feature to make them a shape card.

I'm still having a hard time finding a sharing website that won't charge me to give my followers free access to my gypsy or Design Studio files. But if you'd like this one, feel free to email me.



I made two sets of these. The matchbox itself was from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. Page 123 & 124 makes the matchboxes.

After I cut the cover on page 123 I ran it through my cuttlebug. I added decorations that matched the card that goes with it. Just a few stickles and faux stitching completes the box!





Thanks for looking!!

Happy crafting!

1 comment: