Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wool You Be Mine? Valentine Card

Hey everyone! I thought I'd share with you a quick little Valentines card I made for a family member! My inspiration came from P-Kay Sunshine Creations as she was mentioned on the Cricut Chirp this week! I saw these cards and had to make one for myself.







I know I've already posted about this... but I'll say it again... I love the Studio G $1 card and envelope sets from Michael's! This specific set worked great because it was pink and it was cut like a gate card! I love it!



The top heart border was cut from a Recollections border punch I bought on sale at Michael's. I really like this one because on the bottom of it there is a little cover that catches your scraps that fall while you cut. It keeps your workspace a little cleaner, which is always a plus for me!




I layered a piece of patterned paper just below the border punch.

The lamb is cut from Create A Critter and she is complete with Stickles on her bows! =)




The sentiment (as scrap-lifted by P-Kay Sunshine's blog) is computer generated.





Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy crafting!!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment