Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Family Game Night

Here is a 12x12 LO I've done to showcase a Family Game Night. I totally scraplifted this LO from Queen of Paper at the Scrapbook.com's Gallery.

I love looking at scrapbook.com and searching their gallery for LO ideas.




I placed my pictures inside the border I used for the page. I chose where I wanted each picture to go and then I placed a sheet of vellum over the LO to draw the road for the gameboard. I traced the finished "road" on top of black card stock and then cut it out.



I used my pile of scraps to place small squares on the "road".

I cuttlebuged the green solid piece of paper with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.


To add some easy embellishment, I used a Blue Viva Decor Pearl Pen. I was my first time to use this on a layout for such a large area, that is why the dots are a little uneven.


As always, thanks for stopping by!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment